Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > moments.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2007, 03:43 AM
Flywaver
vision

Inflatables at the Gig
Briefly last night i had the sudden thought of what if these catch fire!
I know i sound like an old man.But as they floated up and hit the lighting i could imagine it hitting some electrical feed and suddenly there is panic! Anyway after that thought i got back to Bouncing around
Old 10-11-2007, 04:18 AM
Lx_Nen
Romford no more

Re: Inflatables at the Gig
I'm sure they must be flameproof, venues are very strict about these things. I did see one accident at brum though, between the stage and the crowd is a little walkway, used by the lighting guy who points a spotlight at Karl, and a couple of big beefy security guards who are there to stop stagedivers climbing up. During 'Kittens', one of the security guys was doing his usual 'stare at the crowd, arms folded, looking tough' pose, but the tough-guy effect was rather spoiled by a 30ft glowing condom gracefully bending over the edge of the stage and bouncing off the top of his head, to jeers from the assembled crowd.
Old 10-11-2007, 04:21 AM
Flywaver
vision

LOL! That young lad that ran on the stage last night was funny but Karls response was great.
Old 10-11-2007, 04:41 AM
Lx_Nen
Romford no more

Yes, that was funny - for the benefit of those not there I'd better explain... at the very end of the gig, just as the last chords of Jumbo were dying out, some idiot climbed the barrier infront of the crowd, scrambled onto the stage into Karls jumping about area (the band were off to the left by the desks) he grinned stupidly at the crowd for about 3 seconds, before security bundled him off. Karl deadpanned "That was a special effect. We paid a lot of money for that."
Old 10-11-2007, 12:25 PM
botkiller
-tired, so tired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lx_Nen
Yes, that was funny - for the benefit of those not there I'd better explain... at the very end of the gig, just as the last chords of Jumbo were dying out, some idiot climbed the barrier infront of the crowd, scrambled onto the stage into Karls jumping about area (the band were off to the left by the desks) he grinned stupidly at the crowd for about 3 seconds, before security bundled him off. Karl deadpanned "That was a special effect. We paid a lot of money for that."
Heheh, Karl is so awesome...