Now playing on dirty.radio: Loading...

Dirty Forums > underworld.
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old Yesterday, 12:52 PM
lament
sniffin the wind

Re: Strawberry Hotel - new album out 25th Oct
Looks like there's going to be a SHM-CD with an extra track releasing November 1. Listing doesn't have the extra track listed. Assuming it'll be Japanese as I don't think I've seen SHM CDs that aren't? Listing is from Australia though.

Last edited by lament; Yesterday at 12:56 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:46 PM
saintrik
temperature drops

The Japanese CD with the bonus track "Velvet Does" was mentioned a bit ago in this thread. And yes, they are advertised as SHM-CD on the various Japanese retailers pages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
Also, Japan is, in fact, getting a bonus track ("Velvet Does") on their domestic CD release:
https://www.virginmusic.jp/underworld/
https://www.hmv.co.jp/artist_Underwo...HM-CD_15286332
Old Today, 11:12 AM
Resolute
Heal yourself,

interested in if anyone finds somewhere to buy that extra track in lossless once its out, doubt i'll be able to sort importing a copy.
Old Today, 11:43 AM
potatobroth
bungalow

Hoping it follows the trend of great tracks that only Japan gets. Twenty Three Blue was so good on Barbara Barbara. I have it right after Santiago Cuatro in my hybrid version of that album.
Old Today, 12:17 PM
TheBang
Admaxistrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resolute View Post
interested in if anyone finds somewhere to buy that extra track in lossless once its out, doubt i'll be able to sort importing a copy.
My preferred digital vendor is Ototoy:
https://ototoy.jp/_/default/a/281302

You do need a Japanese VPN in order to add the items to your Cart. Once they're actually in your cart, I don't think you need the VPN anymore. You should have no problems checking out with a foreign credit card (at least, I didn't the last time I used them in 2021). And you don't need a VPN to download or re-download the tracks once they're purchased and in your account's purchase history.

Sometimes, the bonus tracks are "album-only", meaning that you can't purchase the track a la carte, and must purchase the whole album. We won't know if that's the case here until release. Also, it's slightly possible that the bonus track doesn't get a digital release. The iTunes Store is the only place right now that has the album listed as a preorder, but it does not include the bonus track (yet).